Assistance for Schools
Julian Owen Associates offer a wide range of school services including:
- Project management and architectural design
- Early advice on the feasibility of your ideas for the school property
- Advice on the maintenance, improvement or extending of your buildings
- Selecting and tendering to contractors
- Quality control advice on school tenders and draft costing
- We are happy to discuss provisional ideas and no project is too small
We offer a free two hour consultation to all schools in the Nottinghamshire, North Leicestershire and East Derbyshire areas.
Click HERE for a copy of our brochure explaining how we can help you in more detail.
Schools now do not have to use their local authority for this kind of advice and assistance. The Department of Education & Skills is openly encouraging UK schools to consult with architects, to provide services previously provided by their Councils.
Recent projects include:
- Enlargement of two classrooms at Riverside School
- Enlargement of classrooms at The Welbeck School in the Meadows, Nottingham
- Minor works at Bunny Primary School, Nottingham
- Minor works at Larkfields Junior School in Nuthall
Julian Owen Associates Architects are an RIBA Chartered Practice, which means that the company has passed a quality threshold over and above that of ordinary RIBA members. All staff have been CRB checked.
Please take advantage of our offer to give you a free consultation of our expertise to help with any building and services related issues.
We provide an efficient service based on forming a close relationship with our clients, to ensure that their needs are addressed with cost effective solutions, based on an understanding of the difficult budgetary and project planning challenges that have to be faced.
We promise a prompt response to all enquiries.
If you have a project to discuss, please call us on: 0115 922 9831 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.